Complaint Review: Klienman & Rice Lending Firm

• Updated: Tue, November 19, 2013

• Reported By: Bsjm — Stoney Creek, Ontario Alabama
Klienman & Rice Lending Firm
1730 N. First Street, San Jose, California USA

Klienman & Rice Lending Firm Klienmannrice.com Promise a loan then get security for the loan. San Jose California

I applied for a loan online with Klienman & Rice Lending firm.  They called the next day and said they could proceed with the loan.  They emailed me a contract outlining the loan and the terms of such loan.  When I signed it and sent it back they called me to let me know how to pay the collateral payments set out in the agreement.  This collateral payment was the first 4 monthly payments to repay the loan, not a deposit.  Once they received this they called and stated that the personal lender reviewed my credit situation and required another 4 payments before proceeding with the loan.  When I sent this they then called back and said that insurance had to be purchased for this loan.  I told them there was no more money I could send and wanted my money back as stated in the contract.

When I called the customer service to have my money refunded she said it would be mailed to me in 30 business days on the lenders billing cycle.  This is also stated in the contract.  However she also told me that if I could wait until Nov. 15th they could cover the insurence payment and get the loan out to me then.  So I took the chance and waited until then.  Now I have called them multiple times and I'm not getting any response from them.

i have filed a police report for this instance and the fraud team is looking into this.  I am out $1270 because of this and I'm sure I will never see this money again.  Do not trust this company, this is a scam to get your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2013 05:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Klienman-Rice-Lending-Firm/San-Jose-California-95112/Klienman-Rice-Lending-Firm-Klienmannricecom-Promise-a-loan-then-get-security-for-the-l-1100532. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Klienman & Rice Lending Firm