Complaint Review: Land Design Associates, LLC

• Updated: Wed, November 06, 2013

• Reported By: Mountain Fortress Guest — Durango Colorado
Land Design Associates, LLC
240 Breyfogle Court, Canon City, Colorado USA

Land Design Associates, LLC, Michael S. Popp Warning: Unscrupulous Property Manager! Canon City Colorado

Warning!  This manager lied about the property, overcharged me for lodging, charged me a late checkout even though I informed him.  He also lied to me, and was rude to me on the phone. Details:  Mountain Fortress at 1133 Golden Cycle Court in Cripple Creek CO as listed on VRBO.com.

Listing says Verizon cell phone coverage is "strong," when in fact it is non-existent.  We could not complete a single call from the property. Manager charged me an extra $10 for the stay of an extra guest the first night, even though I informed him we didn't have an extra guest the first night.  Nonetheless, he refused to refund the money.

I informed the manager of our late checkout, but he charged me $87.50 anyway. I have been a business traveler for over 15 years yet never had a late fee charge or a property manager and owner treat me as disrespectfully as this. Renters beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2013 10:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Land-Design-Associates-LLC/Canon-City-Colorado-81212/Land-Design-Associates-LLC-Michael-S-Popp-Warning-Unscrupulous-Property-Manager-Cano-1097384. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Land Design Associates, LLC