Complaint Review: Leisure Arts

• Reported By: Pmg11 — Wausau Wisconsin
Leisure Arts
5701 Ranch Drive Little Rock, Arkansas USA

Leisure Arts They never answer the customer' s needs. Little Rock Arkansas

First of all, their instruction book where they sell their patterns. I feel that their instructions are mixed feeling For me.  Some are good and some are horrible. I feel that they are ripping people off where it leads us to believe that they are the best products to understand their patterns. If they wanted us to make a products where it should provide more detials than it should be. They should have not wasted our time or money. I attempted one too easy pattern and did not turn out what it supposed to look like. I asked them to provide a better information or better instruction for that pattern.

I feel that they were ripping people off especially with loom knitting patterns and eating our money. I want this company to be closbe because they don't deserve to be a great reputation where they don't listen customer fast enough and listen customer where they need help or need the answer. [continued below]....

..... They never provide anything of from it. They should have been involved with customer s feedback or suggestion. They need to stop wasting our money and making the patterns more accurate and not vaguely information. So far with two books, I was not impressed!  I want other people who brought this products to be more honest and tell that half of patterns are not success!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2013 05:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Leisure-Arts/Little-Rock-Arkansas-72202-9633/Leisure-Arts-They-never-answer-the-customer-s-needs-Little-Rock-Arkansas-1049722. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Leisure Arts