Complaint Review: Leisure Lifestyle Magazine

• Updated: Thu, March 06, 2014

• Reported By: Holly — Jacksonville Florida
Leisure Lifestyle Magazine
2300 N. Dixie Hwy., Ste. 201 Boca Raton, Florida USA

Leisure Lifestyle Magazine, High Class Marketing, Sports & Leisure Guide fake false scammers liars fake magazine Boca Raton Florida

*Author of original report: 8 Other Advertisers Have Called Me to Claim thatThey Were Ripped Off, Too

*Consumer Comment: A "Bad Ad" Often Causes This Exact Response

Leisure Lifestyle Magazine, High Class Marketing and Sports & Leisure Guide are names associated with a group of people who sell advertising for a magazine that they never publish.

These people say that they print thousands of magazines that are distributed to luxury gated communities, but, they never distribute the magazines. I purchased a full-page ad for $500. They gave me two copies of the magazine. Then they never distributed it. I never received any calls from the ad.

I did receive calls, however, from other potential advertisers wondering whether they were legit or not. I received a call today from a business owner who they are currently trying to sell an ad to, but, he did his research and realized that they are scammers.

If you go to their website, you can't even see copies of their publications withouit a password. Why is that? Strange way to try to sell advertising.

I received a call on Monday from Sports & Leisure Guide. They tried to sell me advertising in the same way that Leisure Lifestyle did. Both publications are in Boca Raton. I believe they are the same creepy people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2014 06:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Leisure-Lifestyle-Magazine/Boca-Raton-Florida-33431/Leisure-Lifestyle-Magazine-High-Class-Marketing-Sports-amp-Leisure-Guide-fake-false-s-1128834. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Leisure Lifestyle Magazine

8 Other Advertisers Have Called Me to Claim thatThey Were Ripped Off, Too

AUTHOR: - ()

Having done sales for a long time only tells us that you're good at it. It tells us nothing about your integrity. Your sales is very high pressure, which is bad business.

EIGHT people who you solicited have contacted me to say that they were ripped off, too. Several of them contacted Leisure Lifestyle and got their money back. If your company is on the up and up, then publish the printing receipts from the last 5 years, along with the name of the printing company. That will tell us how many magazines you've actually published. Also, give us a list of all the locations where these magazines are distributed, then we can verify your distribution.

You're talking to another publisher. Most magazines either pay an independent auditing company to confirm the number of printed and circulated magazines. You do neither. And, when I requested the printing receipt and distribution list, your staff of three ignored me.

Thomas

Jacksonville, Florida

A "Bad Ad" Often Causes This Exact Response

AUTHOR: Phifer - (USA)

I have searched the internet to find some other hint of "Scam" against Lifestyle Publications and can find Nothing.  i've sold advertising a good part of my long life and occssionally find myself with the same complaint.  The advertiser didn't get any responces which Normally Means they had a poorly designed ad and/or the content was over priced and wouldn't have gotton a response if printed in the New York Times.   This is the common excuce for this kind of complaint.