Complaint Review: Life Cell

• Updated: Mon, September 30, 2013

• Reported By: Judith — Ft Lauderdale Florida
Life Cell
1909 Tyler St Suite 700 Hollywood, Florida USA

Life Cell South Beach Skincare Rip off charge my credit card $189. after the trial I never saw the terms and conditions before the sample I ordered. Hollywood Florida

This company offers a trial for $4.95. Than charges your credit card $189. after 30 days if you do not send back the product. I never saw the terms until I gound out there was an unauthirized purchase on my credit card. Than I saw it is also says if you do not cancel your account they will continue to charge you every other month $149. I called canceled and said this is a rip off I was told go ahead sue us. I never saw the agreement about returning it in 30 days when I ordered it and the product is not what it is cracked up to be.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2013 10:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Life-Cell/Hollywood-Florida-33020/Life-Cell-South-Beach-Skincare-Rip-off-charge-my-credit-card-189-after-the-trial-I-neve-1088311. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Life Cell