Complaint Review: Lift serum pro

• Updated: Wed, October 30, 2013

• Reported By: Lyn — Ramsgate,Kent Alabama
Lift serum pro
Unit 1, 27 Ackmar road, London, , Select State/Province United Kingdom

Lift serum pro/ serum offer Lift Serum Pro free Trial is NOT FREE London United Kingdom Internet

Responed to an internet company on facebook advertising free trials for face creams, they asked for the postage of £1.99 to be paid by credit /debit card.  I used a bebit card, After giving details I realized I had laid myself open to a scam as in small letters they advise that they will be taking £84.71 a month out of my account and I immediately rang card services at the bank and cancelled the transaction.

I tried ringing the telephone number on the website but it just went into a message/music and then nothing. I went into my bank and advised them of my concerns and they assured me they would be monitering my account and stopping any payments, but yesterday £84.71 went out of my account.

Have contacted the bank who have advised that they used a different company name to take the money and it looks like I am not going to get that money back! Please advise everyone that this company does not give anything away Free and all buyers beware! I will continue to try to get my money back through the bank as I really can't afford this loss.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2013 07:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lift-serum-pro/-London-Select-StateProvince-SW64UR/Lift-serum-pro-serum-offer-Lift-Serum-Pro-free-Trial-is-NOT-FREE-London-United-Kingdom-I-1095647. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lift serum pro