Complaint Review: live career ltd

• Submitted: Mon, September 10, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, September 10, 2012

• Reported By: schwaid — mount vernon New York United States of America
live career ltd

live career ltd I called within minutes of putting my account information - I am not working and I was apply for united airlines where there is a fee to get information - I called 3 time and left voice mails and wrot I Internet

The live Career LTD or resume - Arrow is a ripoff - I called to cancel this payment due to error and they have refused - furthermore when you call there customer support number no one answers - there is no upper management.

This is sometype of Fruad - I need some help

Jasmine C

(((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2012 12:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/live-career-ltd/internet/live-career-ltd-I-called-within-minutes-of-putting-my-account-information-I-am-not-work-939088. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on live career ltd