Complaint Review: Live Wire Marketing

• Reported By: Mary — Happy Valley Oregon
Live Wire Marketing
14040 N. Cave Creek #309 Phoenix, Arizona USA

Live Wire Marketing Scammed my credit card, then dropped me Phoenix Arizona

In September 2013 I spoke 2 or 3 times on the phone with an individual who gave his name as Mark North, with Live Wire Marketing, and he gave me a phone number.  He promised to build me a website for $250.00 on my Credit One Bank card.

The $250.00 showed up as a charge on my credit card statement.  When I attempted to reach Mark North at the phone number he had given me, it was a wrong number - a real estate firm - and they did not know Mark North.

I filed a fraud claim with Credit One Bank.  They sent me the claim form on November 6, 2013, which I filled out and sent to them.  I received a letter from Credit One Bank dated December 10, 2013, informing me that they had denied the fraud claim.  (After all, I had given "Mark North" my card number.)

I obtained by computer the Phoenix, Arizona address for Live Wire Marketing.  I sent them a letter dated January 2, 2014, explaining what had happend.  I stated that if a website had indeed been set up for me, I wanted the URL.  As it was, I had heard nothing.

My letter of January 2 did not come back to me.  I simply have heard nothing.  If possible, it would be nice to have my $250.00 back.

I have pre-paid legal insurance.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2014 01:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Live-Wire-Marketing/Phoenix-Arizona-85022/Live-Wire-Marketing-Scammed-my-credit-card-then-dropped-me-Phoenix-Arizona-1133529. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Live Wire Marketing