• Report: #1001941

Complaint Review: loan1hub.com

• Submitted: Wed, January 23, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 23, 2013

• Reported By: marissa — Killeen Texas United States of America

loan1hub.com this company took 34.95 out o f my bank account in January. I called they said they would refund it but nothing and that was in the beginning of January. now I can't get a hold of them to get it back Internet

The company loan1hub.com took 34.95 out of my account.I called they would refund it but nothing now I can't get a hold of them to get my money back numbers don't work email nothing I want my money how do I get it back?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2013 12:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/loan1hubcom/internet/loan1hubcom-this-company-took-3495-out-o-f-my-bank-account-in-January-I-called-they-sa-1001941. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on loan1hub.com