Complaint Review: Luikart's Foreign Car in Waco

• Updated: Mon, July 22, 2013

• Reported By: Linda — waco Texas
Luikart's Foreign Car in Waco
5031 Franklin Avenue Waco Texas 76710 waco, Texas USA

Luikart's Foreign Car in Waco Luikart's Scan Artist to say the least! waco Texas

I was referred to Luikart from Woodway Car Center were I purchased my car. I paid over $10,000 cash for a 2002 Nissan Maxima. With the purchase of this car I made sure to get the full coverage warranty. My complaint is not against Woodway Car Center although I cant help but to think they are in cahoots. (secret partnership). I noticed 3 days after purchasing my first cash car the check engine light came on. I took the car back to Woodway and was given a temp car until my problem was resolved. A couple of days later the car was returned no issues. 1 week later the light came back on. I returned it to mechanic Woodway sent it to intially he then mentioned the light is on because of a fuel intake valve and it is not a big deal. The light was reset and he mentioned any time it came back on to return the car and he will reset it. I chose not to keep returning for this issue consdering it is stated it is not a big dea. (so for 10,000 I have a car with the check engine light on permanetly) From there I noticed fluid started leaking from under neath the car. I went to Woodway CarCenter almost in tears. I was referred to a Christian based car shop. I was very excited about knowing Luikhart was Christian based. From day 1 the secetary was super sweet! It is sad she is working for con-artist. The first time the car was supposely fixed it cost from my pocket $100. This is will a FULL coverage warranty. 2nd time within 1 week I had to bring the car back for another leak another $100 dollars (mind you I do not have a deductible) 3rd time different problem within 2 weeks around $80 dollars. By this time I am frustrated I spoke to Ken were he mentioned I have an old car and I should expect things to happen... i told him coming back this many times makes me suspicious. He was very offended by this remark. But this was how I felt. The last incident (all within 1 months time) the car was leaking from underneath it again. This time power steering fluid. My Warranty Company is fed up. They have dished out to Luikharts over $1500 I have paid almost $300 and the car at this point is still with issues. My Warranty refused to pay for last repair Luikharts swear each incident is a seperate issue and have nothing to do with each other.. My question would be if you are under the hood of the car wouldnt you have noticed the other issues at the intial time of service? I would not recommend this company to anyone and I would also like to mention they are not considered a Christian based company in my opinion.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2013 01:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Luikarts-Foreign-Car-in-Waco/waco-Texas-76710/Luikarts-Foreign-Car-in-Waco-Luikarts-Scan-Artist-to-say-the-least-waco-Texas-1069115. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Luikart's Foreign Car in Waco