Complaint Review: mattress depot london ontario

• Submitted: Fri, October 05, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, October 05, 2012

• Reported By: Roger — london Ontario Canada
mattress depot london ontario
exeter rd. london london, Ontario United States of America

mattress depot london ontario The owner laughed at me when I told him about my problems as well as swearing london, Ontario

Within the last three years I bought three beds from this store. I paid close to $2,000 for the beds and now have two with broken springs. These beds are supposed to have a 25 year warranty. I called Mattress Depot in London and spoke with the owner. I explained my problem and he told me I would need to pay him $50 to pick up the mattress's. He would then send them to the manufacturer and I could be without a bed for up to six weeks. I told him that I am disabled and have serious back problems and would have to sleep on the couch. He told me if I was that concerned to come in and buy a new bed while mine is being looked at. He ended up laughing at me and when I got upset he started yelling and swearing. When I purchased the beds I was told if there was ever a problem that they would replace the bed and send the broken one back on their own. When questioned about this I was told theychanged their policy since then. I told him that was unfair and again he laughed and yelled at me. I don't want anyone else to get ripped off. Good luck!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2012 06:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mattress-depot-london-ontario/london-Ontario-n6k-2y6/mattress-depot-london-ontario-The-owner-laughed-at-me-when-I-told-him-about-my-problems-a-951148. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mattress depot london ontario