Complaint Review: Melaleuca

• Submitted: Tue, July 15, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, July 15, 2014

• Reported By: ALB — Morgantown West Virginia
3910 South Yellowstone Highway Idaho Falls, Idaho USA

Melaleuca Sending unordered products and stealing money from your account....refusing to reimburse! Idaho Falls Idaho

I sent $448.00 worth of products back to Melaleuca and they are refusing to reimburse me. They are telling me that they can give me credit for products. I don't want any products, I want my money back. They have also said they can give me $56 back today as a courtesy. A courtesy of WHAT?! This is crazy! Can somebody please help me? Thank you so much.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2014 07:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Melaleuca/Idaho-Falls-Idaho-834026003/Melaleuca-Sending-unordered-products-and-stealing-money-from-your-accountrefusing-to-1162363. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Melaleuca