Complaint Review: Meracord

• Updated: Thu, January 02, 2014

• Reported By: unknown — Attleboro Massachusetts
Meracord
1001 Pacific Ave Tacoma, Washington USA

Meracord formorely Noteworld Orginally Noteworld I contracted this company to consolidate my credit cards I paid them 20,000 dollars over 40 months and then I started to get my pay at work garnished from the creditors that were suppose to be paid. So now after paying 20,000 dollars I still have the debt this company has ripped me off and left me finacially devastated Tacoma Washington

Meracord was contracted to pay my crerdit cards but they took 20,000 dollars from my accoount and didn't pay any of the creditors. Now my pay at work is being garnished from the creditors I want to have the money returned to me. My credit is destroyed so I am unable to refinance my home and I still owe the creditors.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2014 07:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Meracord/Tacoma-Washington-98402/Meracord-formorely-Noteworld-Orginally-Noteworld-I-contracted-this-company-to-consolidate-1112220. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Meracord