Complaint Review: Mi Casa Mobile Homes

• Updated: Tue, May 06, 2014

• Reported By: Patricia — Aransas Pass Texas
Mi Casa Mobile Homes
16890 IH 35 South Atascosa, Texas USA

Mi Casa Mobile Homes Charged me for mobile home hookups they did not do and will not refund my money. Will not correct the bad installation of perimeter blocks falling down. Atascosa Texas

I bought a Legacy mobile home from Mi Casa mobile homes in Atacosa, TX (San Antonio) in March, 2014.

They charged me $1000 for electrical and plumbing hookups and never had them completed. I arranged for the hookups and paid for the hookups.

I asked Mr. Lucas Huckleberry (salesman) for a refund of $1000 since they did not accomplish the job. He refused saying the bookkeeping department will not release any money if I do not sign a W9. I refused to sign a W9 since they were not paying for anylthing just refund money they had already charged.

I reported this incident to the Better Business Bureau that handles the San Antonio, TX area and all keep getting is harassing texts.

Shortly after this incident, the perimeter blocks under my mobile home are falling down. I reported this in writing and reported it to HUD. I have no response from Mi Casa. [continued below]....

.....

I am not sure how these people can keep operating. I was certainly fooled because I trusted that these people were legit. After being funded by the finance company (21St Mortgage) they forget you exist.

What happed to the consumer protection agency that is supposed to be looking out for the consumer?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2014 03:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mi-Casa-Mobile-Homes/Atascosa-Texas-78336/Mi-Casa-Mobile-Homes-Charged-me-for-mobile-home-hookups-they-did-not-do-and-will-not-refu-1144509. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mi Casa Mobile Homes