Complaint Review: michael j miller

• Updated: Tue, November 06, 2012

• Reported By: Bridget — tampa Florida United States of America
michael j miller
2568 brambelwood dr clearwater, Florida United States of America

michael j miller michael miller llc DO NOT TRUST THIS PERSON clearwater, Florida

*Consumer Comment: got me too

*Author of original report: Agreed

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: i know him

Do not trust Michael Miller born on July 10,1974.  Friends for 7 yrs. Loaned him cash, my bose stereo, the quilt my mom made for me in 1986. Even stayed at the house with my boyfriend and I while he was down and out. He has warrants for ripping others off.  Last seen in Lakeland area. If you know him or if you are thinking of hiring him for work, think twice!! I trusted and I was taken big time. Michael if you are reading this you can make good on this before I press charges.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2012 06:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/michael-j-miller/clearwater-Florida-/michael-j-miller-michael-miller-llc-DO-NOT-TRUST-THIS-PERSON-clearwater-Florida-965684. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on michael j miller

got me too

AUTHOR: RpdOff - (USA)

This jerk off was a referral. He stole $4000 from me in 2012. His master lie was that he cheated on his girlfriend and no longer had transportation. Of the work he did prior to stealing the money, all that had to be redone the right way. I'd say Iost $10k to this idiot. I have a phone number but if he had any sense he'd have changed it by now. A real standup guy, I tell ya.

Agreed

AUTHOR: - ()

I am sorry for anyone who comes in contact with him. I would love an address and phone number. My email address is (((redacted))) Any information about him will help stop him from ripping off others. Thanks

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

i know him

AUTHOR: carmine - (USA)

i know him and he ripped me off also. i have a phone# and address if needed so he can be aresseted. you are right do not trust him he will burn you.