Complaint Review: michelkorsshop4u.com

• Updated: Mon, December 17, 2012

• Reported By:San Francisco California United States of America
michelkorsshop4u.com
dnt know Internet United States of America

michelkorsshop4u.com michaelkservicevip010@hotmail.com BIG TIME FRAUD china, Internet

I wish I had read other reports on this site before.

Michaelkorssho4u.com is a fraud company.

I saw them through their ad on Facebook.

Their deals were very lucrative, so I ordered a bag. I realized that it is based in China only when the payment went through my account.

First of all I got an email that the bag is out of stock and they need to restock it and if I can wait for a week. Then after a week they said they need one more week.

After two weeks when I asked them that I cannot wait for any long, they offered me to select any other bag.

When I refused that I do not want any other bag and requested for a refund, are delaying it without any reason.

They send emails once/twice a day asking for un-necessary permissions to go ahead just to keep you in the loop and confuse you.

It has been a week since I sternly asked for a refund and still thay haven't made any transaction.

Every day they say they need more time.

Moreover, they are asking for $20 bank transaction fee which they never mentioned in their return policy.

TOTAL CHEATING

Facebook should ban such ads and if anybody can help me in this regard, please send suggestions.

I just want my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2012 01:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/michelkorsshop4ucom/internet/michelkorsshop4ucom-michaelkservicevip010hotmailcom-BIG-TIME-FRAUD-china-Internet-983104. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on michelkorsshop4u.com