Complaint Review: Millburn Financial

• Updated: Mon, October 28, 2013

• Reported By: East of Eden — Poughkeepsie New York
Millburn Financial
10 E Athens Ave Admore, Pennsylvania USA

Millburn Financial Millburn Financial Scam Artists Please Stay Away Admore Pennsylvania

*Author of original report: More information

It seems like I was one of the first to be scammed. I got an e-mail from the website offering a loan.

I am desperate and was looking forward to getting my life back on track. I scraped together 484.00 per Randy Hearn and stupidly sent it via Western Union to a Kevin Hinton in Ontario, Canada.

Randy advised me a few hours later that I needed an additional 750.00 for collatoral. I did not have it and asked for an immediate refund. I was then advised that it takes 14-20 days.

This happened to me on October 10th--a Thursday. I've been calling the number and sending e-mails to their 'client care' address that I doubt even works every week. I've been advised that I'll get my refund the first week of November but I do not trust these people.

Now the website is down and the phone number is always busy. Surprise, surprise. I hope these people get caught, arrested and then burn in hell for all eternity.

I read about a 73 year old widow who got scammed by them and it enraged me. She's living off a fixed income and like many of us, losing 484.00 forever or for any extended amount of time hurt her. I could be paying bills, eating myself and even getting meals for my father at his nursing home.

I hope someone sees all of this and investigates. What happened to working hard in this country? Why are so many people willing to scam people out of their money and have a big operational facade? This is unreal. I feel like a fool for even entertaining these people.

The Loan companies selling information to these fraud sites need to be held accountable too. They just sold us out for a quick dollar.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2013 03:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Millburn-Financial-/Admore-Pennsylvania-190003/Millburn-Financial-Millburn-Financial-Scam-Artists-Please-Stay-Away-Admore-Pennsylvania-1095211. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Millburn Financial

More information

AUTHOR: East of Eden - ()

Here is a domain search so they can hopefully get tracked down.

whois.domaintools.com/millburnfinancial.com