Complaint Review: moftware.com

• Updated: Sat, December 28, 2013

• Reported By: tokii — Minneapolis Minnesota
moftware.com
12610 west airport blvd suite 120 sugarland, Texas USA

moftware.com very untrusting company sugarland Texas

This past Christmas holiday I decided to shop online which is great and easy I had family and friends over I left my computer open while I went to check on food I had in the oven while I was away jusr for that quick 4 minutes a friend of mines teen daughter decided she didn't get what she wanted from her mother so because I left my computer on she went to this untrusting website called fommy which after getting an email saying my order from my PayPal was denied for a full refund from this site I never ordered from I did some searching and finally after a hour the teen confessed yes I was angry so I immediately contacted my PayPal account which has my encrypt credit card number saved also my bank and I tried 7 different numbers connected to this company each number was unsuccessful I tried the chat thats supposed to be available to anyone on there website and its a full error the chat page never comes up there is no way to get in contact with this company I tried to let them know the item was unauthorized but to no help I also tried emailing but no response .I would not recommend anyone to shop from this company I know next time to be aware of everyone in my home friend and there kids her mother did return my the money were still friends but omg this company is very bogus and I wish I could say something positive or nice but I cant I just wanted to warn online shoppers about this site if my friends daughter would have searched this company reputation and reviews maybe she would've just asked and this would never happened this site is not good and I shop online and before I buy I come to this site to see if theres any bad reports!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2013 11:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/moftwarecom/sugarland-Texas-77478/moftwarecom-very-untrusting-company-sugarland-Texas-1111270. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on moftware.com