Complaint Review: mora jeweler

• Submitted: Thu, October 25, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, October 25, 2012

• Reported By: ijustwantjustice — columbus / granview Ohio United States of America
mora jeweler
1239 W 5th Ave, Grandview Heigh Columbus, Ohio United States of America

mora jeweler tricked,misleading, misinformed, ripped off, misguided ect... Columbus , Ohio

I went to this shop to sell my scrap gold. They tested evething and found the real from the fake Gold I thought was real. They showed me how to tell teal from fake. I will hive them that. I also had scrap silver. After they found what they wanted they put it on the scale and the gold came to... 20.4 grams. It was a mix of 18,14,24 kg... he said it was only worth 200.00 then he add " ill give you 50.00 extra for the fake gold and silver scraps... so I went by his word. Took the money and receipt of witch he didn't put how much gold there was on it.

Later tonight I found out after doing my research that gold is at 1700 a oz. So in total even at all 14 k weight I should have be giving a figure of 450 - 600 and that's not even at full price. I understand I should have done more research on this beforehand. I figured I was going to be treated honest and fair. I'm very hurt that I was scammed by someone who has knowledge of this stuff and makes a living doing it. I'm not happy with myself and feel hurt. I'm not sure if this is even a logical complaint but Im sure and hopeful that this will help myself and other in the further one way or another...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2012 01:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mora-jeweler/Columbus-Ohio-43212/mora-jeweler-trickedmisleading-misinformed-ripped-off-misguided-ect-Columbus-Ohi-959781. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mora jeweler