symbols

Moving On Up
2021 Lee Street Hollywood, Florida USA

Moving On Up Moving from Hell Hollywood Florida

*Consumer Comment: Contact Me

I am all about giving people a second a chance, but the contractors that Moving on and up company hired to take care of my moving needs on 09/08/2013 didn't show professionalism, but instead aggression behaviors.  It looks like Eddie was on mission to engulf the bill and ripping me off, and he was unfortunately successful!

They came a half an hour late; it took them 12 hours to complete the move, because the truck that they brought was already 1/3 full, which led them to make two trips.

I told them that I will take care of the glass, then they left 5 empty boxes, and I was charged for it along with the packing that never took place.  When I asked Mr. Eddie about the number of bed plastic covers, he said four, them he became so angry, he went from 1 to 10 in a split second.  He really suffers from extreme anger problem and attitude issue.

Then the weird looking guy with a lot of hair on his head started to complain about the size of the furniture, how he is only making $100 a day, while he spent hours talking about his criminal records and drug dealing instead of focusing about doing his job that he apparently hates, which is really troubling!!!

I am sure that those guys have criminal records; Eddie’s use of profanity in my house is an assault on my person and threats to my safety in 4:00 am. [continued below]....

.....

Verbally assaulting a customer shouldn't be tolerated, imagine if that assault targeted a disabled veteran like myself, what would the media will think of it?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2013 03:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Moving-On-Up/Hollywood-Florida-33020/Moving-On-Up-Moving-from-Hell-Hollywood-Florida-1089291. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Moving On Up

Contact Me

AUTHOR: MFulks - ()

If you happen to see this response, please contact my personal email at markfulks62@gmail.com I too, right now am going through the same thing with this company and would love to get your side of the story for a lawsuit! Thank you!!