fraction

• Reported By: pncaster — savannah New York United States of America
mypilotstore
7432 E Tierra Buena Ln Internet United States of America

mypilotstore mypilotstore.com Charge and send items never ordered Internet

*Author of original report: Part of the story

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Ordered and Refunded

Sent items to my house and i refused them because i did not order them. Then charged me for returning what i never oredered.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2011 08:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mypilotstore/internet/mypilotstore-mypilotstorecom-Charge-and-send-items-never-ordered-Internet-724495. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mypilotstore

Part of the story

AUTHOR: pncaster - (United States of America)

I ordered a set of books for $124.00. Called and cancelled two days later. They told me if i didn't open the package i wouldn't be charges. They sent a confirmation on book order. Then they sent extra items and charge over $200.00 on my credit card. I refused the items and never opened them. They proceeded to charge me $57.00 for not receiving  my $124.00 item. Seems like a scam adding over $100.00 to my original order and charging me to send it all back.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Ordered and Refunded

AUTHOR: MPS - (USA)

While we're very sorry that you are upset with our service, the story that you posted is less than complete or accurate.  You placed an order online, we shipped the order to you in New York, you learned that you were not able to get your pilot's license for reasons described in the email to us, and you refused the shipment from UPS.   Once the shipment was returned to us by UPS, an immediate refund was issued to your credit card minus the shipping charges as we explained to you yesterday via both phone and email.