Complaint Review: nFinanSe

• Updated: Thu, April 07, 2011

• Reported By: Gwena Boylan — Henrietta Texas United States of America
nFinanSe
Tampa, Florida United States of America

nFinanSe Riped me off $10.45 by not disclosing that you cannot register their Visa Card if you have their Discover card, Refushed refund for card, monthly fee charged to card or ATM Fee to get money back loade Tampa, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Please contact nFinanSe

I purchased an nFinanSe Visa reloadable prepaid debit card for $3.00 and I loaded $150.00 on the card at the time of purchase.  I went on line to register my card and it would not allow me to register the card. I called their Customer Service and was told that I already had a Discover Card with them and I would not be allowed to register my new Visa card.   I explained to him that I only purchased it to use when Discover could not be used and he said he was sorry that he could transfer the balance on my card of $147.00 to my Discover Card and cancel the Visa Card or vise versa.  I asked him if I could get a refund of the price of the card and the monthly service charge since they would not allow me to register the card.  He said I could not be refunded that but I could go to Wallmart and purchase something and I would be authorized to get $100.00 cash back.  I advised him that I live 25 miles from the closest Wallmart and I would spend an an additional $8.00 for gas + the $47.11.  He said I could go to an ATM and pay the bank fees + nFinanSe's Fees  my dog who is suffering from Kidney Failure, the order had to be placed by 3:00 PM CST today for it to be shipped today.    I not only was ripped off of the $10.45, my dog will not have his medicine and I have to go back to the store and purchase another prepaid debit card to purchase his medicine.   I read the entire Cardholdr Agreement and no where did I find anything stating "Do Not Purchase This Card if you already have their Discover Card" I do not advise purchasing their cards due to their NON Disclosure of Information in order to rip customers off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2011 05:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/nFinanSe/Tampa-Florida-33619/nFinanSe-Riped-me-off-1045-by-not-disclosing-that-you-cannot-register-their-Visa-Card-i-709432. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on nFinanSe

Please contact nFinanSe

AUTHOR: nFinanSe Inc - (United States of America)

Weve tried to contact you by phone and email, but have been unsuccessful. We have enacted our policies and procedures to ensure we are within Federal Guidelines.  Although we may not be able to give you two different cards, we believe you will be pleased with our resolution.

Please contact nFinanSe Customer Service at 1-866-907-7531 24/7 to discuss this process.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC