Complaint Review: natural garcinia cambogia

• Updated: Thu, November 28, 2013

• Reported By: glenise — saint louis Missouri
natural garcinia cambogia
3959 van dyke road#1005 Lutz , Florida USA

natural garcinia cambogia green cleanse told me I could not get a refund even if I was not happy with the product when I received it and was very rude Lutz Florida

*General Comment: 100% Scam

*Consumer Comment: Agreed

.I ordered this product online for 6.95 and when the product arrived it was not as descibed online it also had things in it that made it impossible to get the results that they claimed I would get. it also had added ingredients that made it useless for the purposemit was made for according to the pharmacist. I called the company and told them I had not opened the product and was not pleased with the product and that I had not given any one permission to debit my account for 89.99 for 6ompills of any kind. the man told me ther was nothing he could do because it had been 14 days and I had agreed to the terms online which I did not. I just agreed for a one time 6.95 fee. he also said it was not 14 days but that the time started from the time the product was ordered and when I called it was before the last day according to my calendar. I  feel this company is a rip-off and are scamming people. they were also very rude and one of the people hung the telephone up on me while I was talking and nothing was resolved.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2013 05:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/natural-garcinia-cambogia/Lutz-Florida-33558/natural-garcinia-cambogia-green-cleanse-told-me-I-could-not-get-a-refund-even-if-I-was-no-1102879. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on natural garcinia cambogia

#1 General Comment

100% Scam

AUTHOR: Mark Mirliani - ()

The same thing happened to me.  The company I dealt w was Garcinia Carbodia Plus they initially offered 14 day trial

sent product w no customer service no.  No return address No prices on the paperwork included only product name and a quantity !!

2 weeks later i received another bottle w same paperwork.

What to do ?

Finally out of despirarion I called a phone number in fine print on the back of the bottle and it connected me to a customer service person.

I Requested a bill and discontinuation of shipments.  I never received a bill however my credit card eventually showed 79.98 charged.   I called again tried to return the product (unopened bottles) but they would only allow return of last shipment.

They claim the website states such an agreement but I don't believe I did.  Stay away from these guys, complete scam!

Agreed

AUTHOR: BrittanyD - ()

I agree, these companies that sell a trial product for some low amount and then charge your credit card monthly for a high amount are scammers. My mother had the exact same situation happen to her, just with a different product. That product was acai berry pills used for "weight loss."

I suggest you contact your credit card company/bank and tell them you did not agree to be charged monthly. Dispute the item and have them credit your account and block that charge from going through. It's easy usually. I've had to do that for another service/product.

Since they fraudulent company will not allow you to return the unopened product, refund your money and cancel your "account" I feel you do need to contact your bank or credit card company and dispute the charge(s).

Good luck. I know how frustrating this is. I wish you the best.