Complaint Review: Negnu Network, LLC / Pierre Joseph

• Updated: Mon, December 02, 2013

• Reported By: Cleaning-Plus — Phoenix Arizona
Negnu Network, LLC / Pierre Joseph
1520 W. Mineral Rd, Ste #4 Tempe, Arizona USA

Negnu Network, LLC / Pierre Joseph DOES NOT PAY FOR THEIR CONTRACTED SERVICES AND HAVE LIED MANY TIMES Tempe Arizona

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: The Court Docs Tell it All

*Author of original report: Thank you Matt

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Cleaning Service Got Ripped Off

Negnu Network contacted our company and asked for us to provide them with a proposal for the Cleaning Services.  We did and they hired our company and signed a one year contract.  The owner of Negnu Netowrk Pierre Joseph is the one who agreed to the contract and payment for our services.

We started providing them with their cleaning services  per their request and special schedule.  We were NEVER paid for our contracted services that we performed.  We were told that the payment was being sent out by a man name Matt in accounts payable.  When it never arrived, he said that he was just waiting on the owner Pierre Joseph to issue the check so he could mail it.  After being lied to many times we had to finally suspend their cleaning services for non payment.

We sent a certifed letter requesting payment and still they never paid us.  We then contacted the owner Pierre Joseph through LinkedIn since they would never return our phone calls, letters or emai. [continued below]....

......  Mr. Pierre Joseph respond with these following message to us:

October 13, 2013:

"I will personally handle this issue and get invoice paid ASAP.  Sorry for the trouble, we went through some staffing issues a lot of bills have been effected by that.  Once again my sincer apology, let's keep out business professional relationship healthy as much as possible.  I'm sure we may be a valueable asset to each other.  Thank you so much for getting in touch".  Pierre Joseph

October 30, 2013:

I have every intention to pay the bill, however I'm requesting to take care of it on Friday the 1st of November (2013) or on Tuesday the 5th of November (2013).  I will give you a call on Friday with update.  My sincerly apology for any inconvience".  Pierre Joseph

As of this date today December 1, 2013 Negnu Network, LLC still has not paid our invoices and refuses to return our phone calls or any other communications.  The owner Mr. Pierre Joseph also will not return our calls, letters or emails.  He has done nothing but to continue to be dishonest with us regarding his intentions to pay for the services we provided to them, and for the ones they signed a contract for.

You find other complaints on this company and Pierre Joseph on RipOff Report and then you find some rebuttal positngs from the company, employees or Mr. Piere Joseph saying it was  not true or they are sorry.  I would like to see some rebutalls to this posting to explain why they HAVE NOT paid their bills.  I don't see how that can be some kind of mistake.  How why Mr. Pierre Joseph said he wanted to take care of it and PAY it on November 1st or November 5th, 2014 when he DID NOT, nor did he even attempt to call.  ANOTHER LIE.

It is very simple.  Mr. Pierre Joseph PAY YOUR BILLS that you owe and we will be the first to say you did what you said you would do personally and in a contract.  If you DO NOT pay like you said you personally would then you can not be a man of your word or a trusted company to work with and for.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2013 11:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Negnu-Network-LLC-Pierre-Joseph/Tempe-Arizona-85283/Negnu-Network-LLC-Pierre-Joseph-DOES-NOT-PAY-FOR-THEIR-CONTRACTED-SERVICES-AND-HAVE-L-1103609. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Negnu Network, LLC / Pierre Joseph

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

The Court Docs Tell it All

AUTHOR: Screwed - ()

To see the latest court document as he finally got nailed for not carrying insurance - Shocker I know - ica.state.az.us/Director/docs/Agendas_Archive/agenda_140619.pdf

AUTHOR: Victim - ()

Matt, thank you for your response.  Nothing against you.  We still have no been paid and was told over and over again by this business owner that he would pay.  His last response to us was that he would pay us half of what he owes and the the other half if we would remove any negative feedback against him or his company.  We told him to send the payment for half of his balance to us and if he was a man of his word, we would remove or respond with positive updates to anything that our company was responsible for in leaving negative feedback.  HE STILL NEVER PAID ANYTHING AT ALL.  A very good example of a dishonest person and business.  Our assumption is you are probably better off not being with the company any longer.  We wish you the best.

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Cleaning Service Got Ripped Off

AUTHOR: Matt - ()

In your complaint against Negnu for not paying obligations you mentioned my name as managing accounts payable.

Yes.  We spoke on several occasions, and I did tell you payment was on the way, as that was what I was told by Pierre.  I am sorry for your loss of revenue, but assure you it had nothing to do with my business management.  The check request was submitted to Pierre over and over again.

His response that he planned on paying you is questionable at best.  In my role I could only submitt items for payment and attempt to remind him when services were about to be terminated (like when SRP shut off the power, or the landlord posted a notice to vacate)

I am sorry for the lack of a credible business relationship, but I assure you, I conducted my end with intergrity.  Accordingly, I am no longer associated with the "business".

Best wishes.