Complaint Review: Negnu/Pierre Joseph

• Reported By: Jamye — Arizona
Negnu/Pierre Joseph
Tempe, Arizona USA

Negnu/Pierre Joseph Fraud Tempe Arizona

I was hired on at Negnu as an Admin Assitant.  Throughout my time there from September 7th though October 15th of 2013, and through no fault of my own was told by Pierre that he was closing his doors. In that time I couldn't tell you how many employees came and went because they weren't getting paid.  I did get paid all but the very last check and I had to fight to get those checks.  Not once but twice in the month that I was there APS threatened to cut off the power and actually did it once for non payment.

I showed up every day on time and still this is the treatment I recieved.  I have filed with the labor board to recieve my last check but I still haven't recieved it.  I have also called Pierre as well as texted him on numerous occaisons with the hopes of setteling this.  To no avail.  At this point I know I will not see my last check, but I just want my voice heard.

I do not want others to experience what I have working for this man and his "company".  I do know that others who have worked for him have gone threw this as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2014 03:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NegnuPierre-Joseph/Tempe-Arizona-85281/NegnuPierre-Joseph-Fraud-Tempe-Arizona-1126491. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Negnu/Pierre Joseph