Complaint Review: netSpend PREMIER

• Updated: Tue, February 19, 2013

• Reported By: brac11 — Dunbar Pennsylvania United States of America
netSpend PREMIER
P.O. Box 1868 Austin, Tx 78767 Austin, Texas United States of America

netSpend PREMIER I asked 5 people to talk to a supervisor and they all won't let me and they won't unblock my account for me. Austin, Texas

*UPDATE Employee: NetSpend

*Author of original report: Still no good.

I have got my netspend prepaid card on a friend 2/8/2013. I called the netspend and they told me that my account has been blocked and I have to wait til it get's unblocked. I called on Tuesday 2/12/2013 and the netspend people told me to fax a copy of my Social Security card, state ID, and copies of my W2's. I faxed all that information on Wednesday 2/13/2013. I called on Wednesday and one person told me it would take 24 hours. I called Thursday 2/14/2013 and another person told me it takes 48 hours. Today, Friday, 2/15/2013 has called many times, talked to 8 people, 7 of the people told me that my information has been recieved and my account can be unblocked and that they were going to transfer me to the fraud department. The fraud department told me that I have to re fax all my information and wait 2 more business days. I asked to talk to a supervisor to 5 of the workers that I had talked to and they would not let me talk to a supervisor. I have no fax machine and I don't have a car to drive to go to a fax machine. With all of this and not talking to ANY American's, I feel like my identity is going to be stolen.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2013 12:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/netSpend-PREMIER/Austin-Texas-78767/netSpend-PREMIER-I-asked-5-people-to-talk-to-a-supervisor-and-they-all-wont-let-me-and-t-1014877. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on netSpend PREMIER

NetSpend

AUTHOR: NetSpend Corporation - (United States of America)

We understand your frustration and apologize for the problems you have encountered with the block on your account.  We understand that this can be an inconvenience, but we can assure you that it is for the security of your account.

Please send your information to feedback@netspend.com and we will be happy to assist you with this.

We look forward to speaking with you and we should be able to get this resolved quickly.

NetSpend

Still no good.

AUTHOR: brac11 - (United States of America)

So I found Netspend's facebook page and I commented what I was experiencing like everyone else was. I am banned from commenting but able to look and I can't like no one's comments on netspend's updates. A lot of people are saying that they had their money stolen. That they take their money by using our information and some people are waiting for that money return that was taken. My netspend card was able to get activated on Saturday 2/16/2013 but then I got an email saying something was wrong with my account so I called them up and they redeactivated my account. There wasn't no money on there in the first place. I'm trying to get a hold of Turbo Tax and saying I don't feel safe with my money or information and I'm still at wait and the one lady told me that I might not be able to change it but she transferred me to a technical support people, Today 2/17/2013.