Complaint Review: Networx Systems LLC

• Updated: Mon, April 28, 2014

• Reported By: Gary H. — Conyers Georgia
Networx Systems LLC
3211 Energy Lane Casper, Wyoming USA

Networx Systems LLC No integrity...Gives bogus leads and refuses to give credits even their own rep says are bad Casper Wyoming

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Networx Scam

Before I prepaid to get exclusive leads, I discussed thoroughly with the rep at Networx as to what constituted a valid lead. When we were in agreement that their operational mode was the same as my expectations, I gave the go ahead to commence paying for leads. Right away I started getting bogus leads from people that did not want services at the time they contacted me. The leads would call to tell me they were not calling for service; they just wanted to know if I charged a fee, would come out if the service company at their house at the present time couldn't fix it... if I would;

wanted to wait to see what the insurance adjuster was going to say about her undiagnosed system etc. The customer service rep agreed that the 4 leads I wanted credit on were not qualified/valid leads, and they would get credited within the week. He went as far as stating that the leads were so poor that if they were to give this poor quality of leads to every contractor that did business with them, they would go out of business.

When the credit did not go through, I called and talked to the original rep that oversold their program. He promised to send an audio recording of our conversation which supports the facts of what we both agreed would be acceptable vs. unacceptable leads. He has now refused to send the recording. There idea of a lead is,"Hello, I am not in need of your services and I don't want you to come to my house." What a lack of integrity to commit such a fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2014 09:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Networx-Systems-LLC/Casper-Wyoming-82604/Networx-Systems-LLC-No-integrityGives-bogus-leads-and-refuses-to-give-credits-even-the-1118709. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Networx Systems LLC

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Networx Scam

AUTHOR: NJElectrican - ()

I have been a advertizer with networx for over 7 years, over the past 2 years the leads have been garage at best.  I finally cancelled my account after talking with them and discovered the truth about there company.

Paid advertizers on there web site will only get the amount of leads that add up to 20.00 per lead.  Example if you pay 200.00 per month you will get up to 10 leads, 140.00 per month 7 leads.  Here is what the DON'T tell you.

You can get verified leads at a cost of 37.50 each in the area which you select, These verified leads, match keywords that there company pulls and does not give to the guys paying 20.00.   Some of the keywords may be (Electrican) Service upgrade, panel change, generator, new home, recessed lighting. And remember you are not the only one there are at least 4 contractors recieving these leads at 37.50 x 4 = 150.00 per lead.

The keywords they give to there 20.00 leads are repair, lighting, switch, outlet.  In other words the junk that will not produce more then a 200.00 bill.

My advise is that all the contractor get together and start a class action law suit against them, just talking about it will do nothing.