Complaint Review: Nitro Focus NO3

• Reported By: Tj_j — Greensboro North Carolina
Nitro Focus NO3
807 Airport Access Rd. - D Traverse City, Michigan USA

Nitro Focus NO3 Muscle Focus - HIR Supplement Traverse City Internet

This company has RIPPED ME OFF. When I placed my order to recieve a "free trial" which costed me 4.95. The order was to be "Rushed" to me. It took will over 10 business days for me to receive the product. However, while awaiting my "wonder supplement" I noticed my bank my account was charged $105.95 by this company. Seeing as how this was the 8 day of a supposed 10 day trail with NO PRODUCT TO TRY, I was wondering, what in the hell was going on.

I talked to costumer service, who verified the "late shipment" and then proceeded to tell me there was nothing that can be done. She encouraged me to wait till I recieve the product and try it. Afterwards, if I was not happy, I could return the product for a partical refund.

I asked to speak with a manager. Of course there were none working. After I insisted, she place a gentleman on the phone who, first came across very rude in speech. I reciprocated and his tone changed. He told me I would not be refunded for the pills I had not recieved and if I return them when I get them that they would give me a partical credit. I argued more. He said that I would get a full refund of $105.95

Two weeks after retuning this product, and calling to ask where my refund was (20mins on hold), they charged me another 6.95 for me having to pay to ship this product back to them1?...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2013 04:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nitro-Focus-NO3/Traverse-City-Michigan-49686-3594/Nitro-Focus-NO3-Muscle-Focus-HIR-Supplement-Traverse-City-Internet-1090187. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nitro Focus NO3