Complaint Review: North Carolina Furniture Best Buys

• Updated: Mon, April 21, 2014

• Reported By: MTR — crestview Florida
North Carolina Furniture Best Buys
463 Pooler Way Parkway, Suite 109 Pooler, Georgia USA

North Carolina Furniture Best Buys (ncfurniturebestbuys.com) (furniturebestbuys.com) RIPPED US OFF STOLE OUR MONEY Pooler Georgia

*Author of original report: US Postal Service

*Consumer Comment: Out of business

I ordered a vanity and jewelry armoire for my wife. I was called every few days asking about when they would receive my check for over 2,000,  after they cashed it I have not been able to contact them and have not received my furniture.  That was December 2013.  I am active duty Special Forces and I'm currently on my 19th year in service.  I am gone A LOT and was so excited to be able to save the money to make this big purchase for my wife.  Can anyone help me contact this business??

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2014 11:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/North-Carolina-Furniture-Best-Buys/Pooler-Georgia-31322/North-Carolina-Furniture-Best-Buys-ncfurniturebestbuyscom-furniturebestbuyscom-RIPP-1140445. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on North Carolina Furniture Best Buys

US Postal Service

AUTHOR: Romero - ()

Makes me so angry!! I did receive a letter from the US Postal service about this company.  They are currently being investigated by them!Try and contact the investigation department.  I will keep everyone updated!

Out of business

AUTHOR: abcgirl - ()

I just read on their website that they have gone out of business.  I am in the same boat as you.  I can't believe it.  I also paid by check so their is no recourse.  I will never give a check again.  Only VISA or American Express