Complaint Review: NuWave

• Updated: Thu, August 14, 2014

• Reported By: Jonnie — Cincinnati Ohio
NuWave
1755 N. Butterfield Road Libertyville, Illinois USA

NuWave Beware - change your card # - NuWave comes back 6 months later and charges you $33.33 again! Libertyville Illinois

I purchased 2 NuWave induction cooktops.  I paid close to $60 in shipping and one of the three payments for a total of close to $100 to get them.  The next month, the second payment was deducted and the same for the third month and that was all I owed them.  Yesterday I'm looking at my bank account and there is a deduction from NuWave for another $33.33 THAT I DO NOT OWE THEM.

I contacted my bank and they suggested I get new a debit/credit card number so they can't continue to charge me.  In the meantime, I'm out $33.33.  I wrote to the email address provided on their website.  One did not work at all, came back undeliverable.  The other one has not been answered in 48 hours.  I'm not expecting any answer at all.  They're posting fraudulent charges and they know it.

Just be aware before buying from them.  BTW - my cooktops work just fine.  The learning curve can be steep though!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2014 07:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NuWave/Libertyville-Illinois-60048-1227/NuWave-Beware-change-your-card-NuWave-comes-back-6-months-later-and-charges-you-33-1169907. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NuWave