Complaint Review: nycmovetoday.com

• Updated: Mon, September 02, 2013

• Reported By: Ukiah — Queens New York
nycmovetoday.com
421 Seventh Avenue New York, Select State/Province USA

nycmovetoday.com nycityrooms.com 421 Seventh Avenue; Advance Fee Scam In Progress --> nycmovetoday.com; Modesto Esterlin Martinez (Hoodwinker) New York New York

nycmovetoday.com And American Plaza R Scam Companies Save UR DINERO.

Went to nycmovetoday.com while looking at housing ads on craigslist. I called, talked to Jasmine and she promises (we have all these room rentals that you can see, and I guarantee that you will find nice rooms with us.) Just enough to hook you to get you to go there. At their office, it was more of (we do have lots of listings, we update them daily.) So I made a payment in cash of $175.00 and that's when the so called great service ended.

All this company did was send me another scam called American Plaza in Washington Heights. Nobody there spoke English, and just wanted more DINERO. When I went back to the nycmovetoday.com SCAMMER office, I called 911 and when the POLICE arrived they gots me my MONEY back in a heartbeat. [continued below]....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2013 02:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/nycmovetodaycom/New-York-Select-StateProvince-10001/nycmovetodaycom-nycityroomscom-421-Seventh-Avenue-Advance-Fee-Scam-In-Progress-nyc-1081003. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on nycmovetoday.com