Complaint Review: Oak Tree Law - Julie J. Moradi-Lopes

• Updated: Wed, May 09, 2012

• Reported By: Liz Harrison — Cambria California United States of America
Oak Tree Law - Julie J. Moradi-Lopes
10900 E 183rd St. Suite 270 Cerritos, California United States of America

Oak Tree Law - Julie J. Moradi-Lopes Julie J. Moradi-Lopes Oak Tree Law - Julie J. Moradi-Lopes, Julie J. Moradi-Lopes Cerritos, California

*General Comment: WHAT IS THE REAL STORY

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Oaktree Law

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: So Sorry for the Confusion........

I just want everyone to know these people are a bunch of liars and theifs. They take advantage of desperate people in desperate situations,who are just trying to get some help. I urge all of you people who got scammed to contact the California Attorney Generals office and fill out a claims form and do the same thing on BBB so we get these guys caught and thrown in jail like the criminals they are. Julie Lopes is the person I talked to the most, she told me everything I wanted to hear and promised me she would help my family out. All she did is steal money from me. Don't fall into there trap!!   We paid them $2,500.00 and now we can not get in touch with them. It has been 5 months and when we call it says press * to go to voice mail. We have left numerous voice mails and no one has called back. If you don't hit * the phone just rings and rings. No one answers. They are CRIMINALS and I have reported them to every agency available.

They operate outside the boundaries of the law by violating SB-94.

They violate both federal and state laws pertaining to collecting fees in adavance of doing any work regarding real estate loans, Forensic Loan Audits, Loan Modifications and Foreclosure Avoidance. Regardless of what they state they are not allowed to request any monies up front until they get you approved by the lender!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2012 04:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Oak-Tree-Law-Julie-J-Moradi-Lopes/Cerritos-California-90703/Oak-Tree-Law-Julie-J-Moradi-Lopes-Julie-J-Moradi-Lopes-Oak-Tree-Law-Julie-J-Moradi--878009. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Oak Tree Law - Julie J. Moradi-Lopes

#1 General Comment

I have just read the scathing complaint on Oak Tree Law by Liz Harrison as posted on Ripoff Report.

Seems to me that there is more to this story than Ms. Harrison is sharing.

I have dealt with this law firm for over a year.  In the time preceding…retaining them, and paying their retainer…they held my hand and provided legal advice for no cost.  They bent over backward to help me.

Contrary to what Ms.Harrison has represented, my experience with Oak Tree has been 100% different and one million percent professional.  They always returned either calls or emails, and at no time have I ever been concerned about advice given me.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Oaktree Law

AUTHOR: esemo - ()

I am sorry that you had to go through all that stress. You are not alone. I just called Oaktree and from what you discribed it does not sound like the company that I just called. This is my first time ever calling this law firm and was quite surprised that when the operater transfered my call that an attorney answered the phone. I found him quite helpful and that he took the time to inquire about my situation. He said that he would refer me to another attourney who was more knowledgable with my type of issue. So far my experience with this firm has been positive and I will let you know how the rest of my situation turns out.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

So Sorry for the Confusion........

AUTHOR: Julie J. Moradi-Lopes, Esq. - (United States of America)

First, let me say that my heart breaks for your painful situation. I believe there must be some confusion though. My name is Julie Moradi-Lopes, and I own Oaktree Law. To the best of my knowledge, we have never met. Here is why I believe you may be thinking of another firm:

• I do not represent any clients in Cambria, or even Northern California

for that matter.

• We (Oaktree Law) do not have a * press star for voice mail system. Most of my clients have my personal cell. My direct line is (562)741-3938, and my personal email is julie@oaktreelaw.com. Please contact me so we can help clarify this situation.

• We (Oaktree Law) do not have a service that costs $2500.

• Most importantly, I am proud to be a panel approved attorney for the Los Angeles Police Protective League, and I operate with the highest of standards.
I could go on, but Im sure you can see the confusion by now. I apologize for having to respond publicly, but this site wont let me talk to you directly unless I pay them a few thousand dollars first, and that just doesnt seem fair or right. All my information is above and I truly hope you contact me.