Complaint Review: official nascar members club

• Submitted: Thu, March 21, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, March 21, 2013

• Reported By: trueAmerican — merced California
official nascar members club
p.o. box 2944 matthews, North Carolina United States of America

official nascar members club official nascar membership club Even though I canceled before the 30 day period i was still charged! matthews, North Carolina

Ok so I seen a "free" collectors mug that i wanted and it was only $1.99 for shipping. I ordered the mug and once i got confirmation I read that I was now enrolled in the official nascar members club. i had a 30 day free trial and if i did not want to be billed the $84 annual fee i needed to cancel my membership before the 30 days. I canceled my membership 2 weeks before the 30 days was up. and i got a confirmation email saying that the membership was canceled and i would not be charged the annual fee.

So after the original 30 day free trial was up the onmc club tried to take the $84 out of my account not once but twice. I had the bank block the first one but the second one slipped through and charged my account. so this happened after i paid all my bills and had a few bucks in my account the day before my check was due to be direct deposited into my account. i wake up and notice i am overdrawn in my account thanks to the onmc club.

I called onmc club and the lady who i talked to (who was real nice and helpful thank god), when i canceled my account the person who recieved my cancelation did not cancel my account. the lady that helped me today could see there was an email stating that the membership was cancelled but somehow the genius that cancelled it didnt cancel my account?? so who's account did he cancel??? well at 7 am im trying to talk to the bank and onmc at the same time with 2 phones and trying to get this all straightened out and get my $84 back and avoid getting an overdraft fee. the girl from onmc was helpful but i cant say the same for other employees in their organization. stay away from onmc at all costs they have idiots working for them!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2013 08:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/official-nascar-members-club/matthews-North-Carolina-28108/official-nascar-members-club-official-nascar-membership-club-Even-though-I-canceled-before-1036642. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on official nascar members club