Complaint Review: one great family

• Updated: Fri, April 05, 2013

• Reported By: charlotte — Madras Oregon
one great family
743 west 1200 north suite 100 springville, Utah United States of America

one great family I signed up for a quick research on my family background to add in my writing assingment for class. One great family was offering a three day free trail to use their website. I emailed them two days l springville, Utah

*UPDATE Employee: Rebuttal to charlotte madras oregon

charlotte madras oregon.   I would had liked to had one great family's phone number in the first place. I found their information on file a report website and I am now angry about it. I emailed one great family two days after I signed up on their website to cancel every information of me. I did not understand how to use their website and I wanted to make sure one great family would not charge me for one day trying to figure out how to use their website. (Ancestry.com is the one to go to with their help to find all your family and where they came from.)  I would like my money back that one great family took instead of  canceling me like I asked them to do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2013 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/one-great-family/springville-Utah-84663/one-great-family-I-signed-up-for-a-quick-research-on-my-family-background-to-add-in-my-wr-1040744. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on one great family

Rebuttal to charlotte madras oregon

AUTHOR: Onegreatfamily.com - ()

This is written as a rebuttal to the report submitted by charlotte madras oregon.  OneGreatFamily does not offer a 3-day free trial.  Our customers can subscribe using an immediate subscription or a 7-day trial.  The process for cancelling a subscription is easily found by going to the home page of our website and using the "contact us" link.  The company's phone number is listed and an easy-to-use form is provided to customers for corresponding with customer support.

OneGrearFamily has many satisfied customers who use our site each day to perform genealogy and family history activities.  Some of the benefits of our site include:

Start researching where others left off
Meet and collaborate with family
Search millions of names
See your entire pedigree at once
View and edit your data from just about anywhere
Automatically find your ancestors
Safeguard your data from computer failures
Connect you to the original online family tree