specimen

onebuckresume.com
Miamai, Florida United States of America

onebuckresume.com one buck resume scam, lie, theft Miamai, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Unable to find your account - please contact us

I could have written the past few complaints because the same exact thing happened to me. I answered an ad on Craigslist, which asked me to submit my resume in executive format. They referred me to onebuckresume.com. I used their template and paid my one dollar. Then, later that day, I noticed another charge for $5.88, even though I had not been back to the site.

Today, about a month later, I notice another charge for $5.88 from One Buck Resume. I have not been back to the site. I had complained to my bank when the initial charge was made for the $5.88, but my bank, Wells Fargo did not do anything about it. I will print out these complaints and show them. Hopefully, I'll get my $12 back. Twelve dollars is not going to make me or break me, but it is the principle of the thing. I do not like being robbed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2012 12:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/onebuckresumecom/Miamai-Florida-/onebuckresumecom-one-buck-resume-scam-lie-theft-Miamai-Florida-987665. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on onebuckresume.com

Unable to find your account - please contact us

AUTHOR: Vivian Behrens - ()

Hello,

This is Vivian Behrens, Marketing Communications Manager at OneBuckResume. I am sorry to hear about your experience and would like to try to remedy the situation for you. We were unable to locate your account with the information provided in this forum. Please contact me at feedback@onebuckresume.com or at 305-440-5470 x115. You can also call our customer service department at 877-935-8854.

For other One Buck Resume customers or potential customers who may be reading this: We offer the free 7-day resume distribution trial so that you can test out our service and cancel without being charged if you decide not to continue with the service. You can cancel yourself anytime (24/7) by calling 877-935-8854 using option 1. You can also cancel online anytime by simply editing your profile, or by contacting support@onebuckresume.com.

It is important to note that OneBuckResume has no affiliation with Craigslist. Furthermore, One Buck Resume has little control over individuals who choose to recommend our service. If this problem persists, please contact us immediately.

Sincerely,