Complaint Review: online trading academy - Dallas

• Updated: Mon, April 15, 2013

• Reported By: Coolhand — littleton Colorado
online trading academy - Dallas
105 decker ct suite 525 Irving, Texas United States of America

online trading academy - Dallas misleading information and high pressure sales Irving, Texas

I'm writing to warn the public about this company and how they tried to trick me into enroling into one of there very expensive education programs.  They promise that if you sign up you will make money using there system and there pro pick program which I couldn't see any positive proof of there performance.

Bob Tanzi was very deceptive in his answers to my questions and kept pushing me to sign up for the more expensive program because it will pay for itself in 3 months.

This porgram was $13000.00 and that I will not make a good trader until I entered there Mastermind program then I will hit it big!  I can quit my job and live the life I always dreamed of.

Bob was pushy and very vague on answering my questions. Sounded like a "salesman" all the way.The rest of the staff didn't seem real interested in me and the owner just shook my hand and walked off, no real interest in getting to know me.

There education is very expensive and I couldn't get a real answer on how successful there students are so I asked for a referrence, which they gave, so I asked them and they told me that about 3% of there students are successful.

The sales guy was slick and the program is too expensive for me....I was told that everyone pays a different price for there education......work them on price if you decide to get some bogus education from these guys.....

Frank  M.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2013 05:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/online-trading-academy-Dallas/Irving-Texas-75062/online-trading-academy-Dallas-misleading-information-and-high-pressure-sales-Irving-Te-1043519. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on online trading academy - Dallas