- Report: #1127084
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Oracle Elevator
Oracle Elevator2315 Stirling Road Ft. Lauderdale,, Florida USA
Oracle Elevator Horacle Elevator Daniel Baltzegar Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Avoid this company. They manufacture emergencies to create billing in addition to standard contracts. (they call it Service calls ranging from $ 150 - $ 500 )
This company is the worst - should be out of business!!
Their track record for replacing elevators:
1. They always bid too low so they will get the job - a bid that won't cover all costs which ends up taking forever to complete their contract (4+ months without an elevator!!!).
2. Get contract signed with a start date - but start 3+ months later (shouldn't that make the contract null & void?)
Please - if you are needing service from an elevator company - do not use this company! Find another company, for your service needs!
Think of your tenants being without an elevator for 4+ months....
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2014 03:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Oracle-Elevator-/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-33312/Oracle-Elevator-Horacle-Elevator-Daniel-Baltzegar-nbspFt-Lauderdale-Florida-1127084. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.