Complaint Review: Paint Bull

• Updated: Mon, April 21, 2014

• Reported By: DentPro — Tampa Bay Florida
Paint Bull
854 Bridgeview S Saginaw, Michigan USA

Paint Bull Al Drostie Lied to me too about the opportunity and support. Saginaw Michigan

I had the same exact experience! They over promised and under delivered...to say the least! They lied about the opportunity, they lied about the support I was suppose to receive. Once they got my money and "trained" me, I was left out on my own. I should have done more research. Wish I would have seen this site and the negative reviews before I signed up for the service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2014 12:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paint-Bull/Saginaw-Michigan-48604/Paint-Bull-Al-Drostie-Lied-to-me-too-about-the-opportunity-and-support-Saginaw-Michigan-1140465. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paint Bull