Complaint Review: Palm Beach Jewerly

• Reported By: Ricky — Springfield Massachusetts
Palm Beach Jewerly
6400 East Rogers Circle, Boca Raton. Fl Boca Raton, Florida USA

Palm Beach Jewerly takes 3/6 wks for return to register Boca Raton Florida

I made an oline order using my credit card on 10/02/13, after being told that every thing was in stock, I finished the order. The next day I called because I had no history of placing an order and was told that the ring I had ordered would not be in stock untill Nov. 15th, when I told them this was not acceptable, I was told sorry and that nothing could be done, I could cancle my order if I so wished.

After several calls I was informed that my ring had arrived and that they would pay for 2nd day shipping, my order arrived on the 8th of Oct.

Stones were falling out of the ring and the earrings were balck and would not buff up to the silver I had been promised, I returned both pieces on 10/18/13 with the pre-paid return sticker they provided, I called them on the 26th of Oct. to see if they had recieved the package and was told that it would be 3 to 6 weeks for them to recieve it and 5/10 days after that to credit my card.

But they also informed me they would continue to withdraw the payments out of my account. I stopped payment on my credit card and am now stuck with the reply "We haven't recieved the merchandise."

Do Not buy from this company...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2013 10:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Palm-Beach-Jewerly/Boca-Raton-Florida-33499/Palm-Beach-Jewerly-takes-36-wks-for-return-to-register-Boca-Raton-Florida-1096489. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Palm Beach Jewerly