Complaint Review: pest professional

• Updated: Tue, December 04, 2012

• Reported By: bonnie — atco New Jersey United States of America
pest professional
22 Jerome Avenue Sicklerville, New Jersey United States of America

pest professional Had me pay $550.00 for a bed bug treatment yet didnt kill the bed bugs..and wouldnt retreat to kill them Sicklerville, New Jersey

The Pest Professionals of Sicklerville NJ came to my house to treat a bed bug infestation
They didn't kill the bugs with their treatment so I called them to come back.
They told me their were no more bugs in my house yet my 6 year old daughters bed was infested
I had arguments with these guys on the phone, they hung up on me then took me to court to  pay for a job they never did! I since then had a REAL Professional out who took care of the problem in less then an hour.. for LESS money and hassle...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2012 07:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/pest-professional/Sicklerville-New-Jersey-08081/pest-professional-Had-me-pay-55000-for-a-bed-bug-treatment-yet-didnt-kill-the-bed-bugs-978095. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on pest professional