Complaint Review: Phil's Appliance Service

• Updated: Fri, February 28, 2014

• Reported By: Knowledge666 — Pontiac Michigan
Phil's Appliance Service
42882 Mound Rd., Sterling Heights, Michigan USA

Phil's Appliance Service Phillip Duncan Fahlman They will lie to land a job, then disappear when they realize they are too inept to complete. Sterling Heights Michigan

DO NOT USE!!!

Phil's used to be located in White Lake and recently moved the entire operation to Sterling Heights. They didn't expand, they just up and relocated the whole damn company. Now why would they move an entire company, not out of State for tax purposes, but just 50 miles East? The same reason I'm writing this review. They screwed over too many people; REPUTATION.

I am just a guy trying my hardest to renovate real estate on a 401k that I pulled after getting laid off. So, when they rip me off for $1100, and eventually cost me almost $3000 to correct their damages, I have no choice but to haul their asses in to small claims court, in an attempt to collect my money back. I've also been in contact with the Sterling Heights prosecutor in order to have further charges brought for doing business with the intent to defraud.

When I first called Phil's I was assigned to Scott T. He told me his last name in our first phone conversations and I didn't take note of it, but now he won't divulge it to me because he knows they did me wrong. Hell, he won't even give Phil's last name. That's when you know their guilty. It's all good, I found the owner's name, Phillip Duncan Fahlman, on public record.

Please understand, it is not just me or other former customers who feel this way about Phil's. I have talked with several contractors who have told me stories of the messes they've had to clean up because of Phil's incompetence and ineptitude.

THIS COMPANY DOES NOT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO'S LIVES THEY HAVE ADVERSELY AFFECTED. THEY NEED TO BE PUT OUT OF BUSINESS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2014 06:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Phils-Appliance-Service/Sterling-Heights-Michigan-48314/Phils-Appliance-Service-Phillip-Duncan-Fahlman-They-will-lie-to-land-a-job-then-disappe-1127208. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Phil's Appliance Service