Complaint Review: pillsbuyonline

• Updated: Sun, March 30, 2014

• Reported By: Keith — Bronx New York
pillsbuyonline
Internet USA

pillsbuyonline Wiped Out my Credit Card Acct. Mumba, India and/or Georgia Internet

I had been doing business with this company for about a year and there were no problems with my product. But then I received my last package, and there was a problem with it, so I called them and complained about it. They offered me free shipping, if I ordered from them again in order to resolve the problem. I said to myself "freak them". So I didn't bother with them, but they kept on harassing me, by calling constantly and asking me to send them pics of the product, so I replied by sending them pics (3) times. All (3) times the mail was returned to me. Then the last time they called I talked to them and said that I'll just let it go. And they replied by email that they had shipped the product to me again, free of charge. All good and well, but during that week "someone" ran up my credit card on a shopping spree in Mumba, India and I live in NY. This was the only company that I used this card for, so it had to be them. [continued below]....

..... I immediately called my credit card company and explained the situation to them. Now Im waiting for a new card. I have to wait to get some resolution from my credit card company. This is FRUSTRATING!!!! I will never buy anything from "pillsbuyonline" again. Be careful doing business overseas, these people are desperate.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2014 10:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/pillsbuyonline/internet/pillsbuyonline-Wiped-Out-my-Credit-Card-Acct-Mumba-India-andor-Georgia-Internet-1134847. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on pillsbuyonline