Complaint Review: Pinnacle Training Center

• Updated: Thu, March 27, 2014

• Reported By: Pmooney — austin Texas
Pinnacle Training Center
400 W. Whitestone Blvd Suite A Cedar Park, Texas USA

Pinnacle Training Center Knocked an old man infront of everyone after trash talking happened at the gym Cedar Park Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Not Accurate

I couldn't believe my eyes - I had to cancel my membership just on principle.

Basically, there is an older gentleman that trains Muay Thai at Pinnacle Training Center, super nice guy, always comes to class and wants to learn.

Some guys were coming out of Jiu Jitsu, and a few words were exchanged b/c the younger member said he'd beat up the older guy. The old guy threw a punch and the younger student leg kicked him and then hit him square in the eye and knocked him out.

I coudn't believe it!

I was shocked.

I know this more of a fighter gym and there are a few meat heads here, but never did I think this was the kind of place I was training at. I thought fighters were able to better control themselves then to feel like they needed to prove something by knocking out a guy probably 40 years older.

Needless to say I left, and I would strongly encourage you to check out some other places in the area if you're looking for a more friendly vibe without the wannabe-fighters that seem to come in and out and tend to hurt people.

Glad I'm gone.

NOT A SAFE PLACE TO TRAIN

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2014 09:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pinnacle-Training-Center/Cedar-Park-Texas-78613/Pinnacle-Training-Center-Knocked-an-old-man-infront-of-everyone-after-trash-talking-happe-1134131. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pinnacle Training Center

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Not Accurate

AUTHOR: Justin Brooks - ()

Hi my name is Justin Brooks, I am owner of Pinnacle Training Center.  This report does not accurately describe the indecent, situation or the business.  We are a family friendly, fun and safe training facility.

This is the first time in 8 years that we have had this type of indecent and BOTH men involved were immediately terminated from being members at our facility, and now both workout out at other area facilities so you may need to keep an eye out for them at those facilities but I guarantee you you will not find the type here at Pinnacle Training Center.

This situation was handled in a professional manner and no membership cancellations were made other than the two individuals involved in the altercation.  This leads us to believe this is another business writing this report and over exaggerating in an effort to harm our good reputation.  I invite you to come in today and see how great of a facility and business we have at Pinnacle Training Center.

Justin Brooks