Complaint Review: playerauctions.com

• Submitted: Wed, March 20, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, March 20, 2013

• Reported By: Kris Baker —
playerauctions.com

playerauctions.com Fraudulently Scam! Avoid Giving Your Credit Card Information To Them! Internet

The company fraudulently requested my credit card number in order to verify my identity. After charging an amount to the card and having me enter that exact amount on the site, they still did not mark my identity as verified and allow me to use any payment methods other than a money order to use their services. It was advertised as saying if I went through the "identity verification", that I would be able to immediately use Paypal, credit cards, and other payment options for their services. Instead, they made the charge, verified my identity, and then kept these options locked. It is my complaint that this is fraudulent and merely a scam to get people to give them their credit card information. I have been a customer of this company for 18 months and have made several purchases with them without ever having to jump through this hoop in the past.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2013 05:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/playerauctionscom/internet/playerauctionscom-Fraudulently-Scam-Avoid-Giving-Your-Credit-Card-Information-To-Them-1036310. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on playerauctions.com