Complaint Review: portal.xyzwearhouse.com

• Submitted: Sun, April 11, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, April 12, 2010

• Reported By: Carl A. — Stroudsburg Pennsylvania United States of America
portal.xyzwearhouse.com

portal.xyzwearhouse.com aka: internet cash machine. I started my indulgence on 3/2/10 and have been charged the monthly fee of $4.95 with a mall webs site and other individual items but there is now way for any one to see the stores I have created. My bank account was debited the $2.97 and later the $139.95 and a Pay/Pal account to accept credit cards, but my account remains a $0.00 dollars Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Customer can contact customer service or provide the name he used to sign up for the program and we can locate his account and provide him assistance.

On 3/2/2010 I signedup for Internet cash machine through "portal.xyzwarehouse.com with the understanding that the cost would be $2.97 for s/h and that in three(3) days I would be charged $139.95 for membership. I would get a website to build a customers stores and a mall website which I did get. I was asked to furnish a bank or credit account to accept credit cards charges through either a Marchant or Pay/Pay account and I did and that I would start seeing my account grow.  Well, I was charged $4.95 monthly fee on 4/5/10 and still my Pay/Pal account remains @$0.00. How will customers see the stores that was created if it is not advertised, and is xyzwarehouse .com suppose to do that or I am? Which ever the situation is no one at xyzwarehouse can tell me how.! ! !.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2010 07:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/portalxyzwearhousecom/internet/portalxyzwearhousecom-aka-internet-cash-machine-I-started-my-indulgence-on-3210-and-592134. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on portal.xyzwearhouse.com

AUTHOR: Director of Operations - (United States of America)

Part of the Internet Cash Machine program is access to customer service. This customer is stating that they have a website, they got charged correctly, but they have made no sales. The question is how much effort has this customer put into their business? The first step would be to enter the keywords and description on the website and then submit the website to search engines.

The Internet Cash Machine (ICM) is a turn-key business opportunity that offers prospective clients the ability to create single product websites, as well as,  Mall Webstores which comes pre-stocked with products, some of which can be sold with no product cost to the merchant.  The websites are easily built with a few clicks of the mouse, yet are highly customizable for advanced users.  The websites are tied into a network of drop-shippers and fulfillment center making it easy for clients to select products and deliver them to their clients without handling them.  Included in the program is a mall webstore that ties all of the clients products together allowing them to market a variety of products through an internet mall web site. Internet Cash Machine also offers ICM clients merchant accounts with the ability to accept credit cards and ACH services.

Internet Cash Machine is a membership site that provides users with all the tools and information necessary to learn how to post websites and webstores and launch products for auction on eBay to make money online.