Complaint Review: preferbiz.com

• Submitted: Wed, August 22, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, August 22, 2012

• Reported By: Vania — Cambridge Massachusetts United States of America
preferbiz.com
NO .26 YueTan north street XiCheng district Beijin Internet United States of America

preferbiz.com Jianhua Li I got into the website, I did shop online buying two products and I what they said and went to Western Union to complete the transaction. I got excuses like the tracking number will be provided next d Beijin, Internet

I bought through this website 2 electronics devices for the price of $548.00. I did the payment through Western Union and i give them the transaction number on this past Monday. On Tuesday I was asking for the tracking number and "Alice" said she'll give me by last night. Today i went to 365 chat room and someone was typing that she's on holiday today, they don't know about my track number and I have to contact them tomorrow. I said to them they are trying to get time as I read that they ended up being a fake website. I read here that they don't send anything neither return the money - BUT you guys are in need to help us out to banish such websites or have an alert to the people be aware of it.

if there is anyway at least to recover some part of the money it will be great. Thanks .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2012 07:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/preferbizcom/internet/preferbizcom-Jianhua-Li-I-got-into-the-website-I-did-shop-online-buying-two-products-and-930802. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on preferbiz.com