rank

• Updated: Mon, April 29, 2013

• Reported By: JVL — Cedar Falls Iowa
Priemier Dead Sea Products Kiosk
Mall of America Bloomington, Minnesota United States of America

Priemier Dead Sea Products Kiosk Ya and Ya Salon Ace #1 Ripoff Artist and Liars! Stay Far Away!!! Bloomington, Minnesota

What started as a nice day at the Mall of America in Bloomington, Minn. turned out to be a very expensive nightmare! Walking by the Priemier Dead Sea Products Kiosk, I was offered a free product. Drawn in, I was then grabbed by an aggressive foreign woman, named Bar. She started to rub lotions and serums on one side of my face. I begged her not to take my makeup off! She told me my makeup was junk! She told me she was Jewish and I told her my husband was also Jewish! She became very excited and told me she would give me the "family" discount! She showed me what looked like a fake website of the product, where they sold for ver $3000! She would sell them to me for a fraction of that price! She made a few "fake" phone calls to her "manager" to see if she could throw in a couple more "free" products! She also went ahead and booked me for a "free" facial in their spa upstairs. I was duped and $300 I was being led to the spa. A very nice girl, named Michelle greeted me and was trying to eyeball what I had bought thru the clear sales bag I was carrying. She seated me and started to grab cotton balls and take off my makeup, which referred to as Oil O Yuck! She worked some more lotions on my skin, talked very sweet, called me "my love", etc! More sweet talking, more fake "free" products to give to others and $965 later I was led into the facial room. The music was terrible in the room, loud and annoying, not the tradition soft spa music! After the spa treatment, Michelle appeared again, as the facial gal disappeared! Weel, I stood firm when Michelle tried to sell me another $750 worth of product! I got home and felt bamboozled and taken advantage of!!! After researching online, I found the product at a fraction of the price!!!!!! For the most part the reviews I found,complained mostly about the sales tactics, all similar to the story above... All at mall kiosks... All by foreign people!!!!

PLEASE BEWARE!!! Do Not Buy From Mall Kiosks!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2013 05:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Priemier-Dead-Sea-Products-Kiosk/Bloomington-Minnesota-/Priemier-Dead-Sea-Products-Kiosk-Ya-and-Ya-Salon-Ace-1-Ripoff-Artist-and-Liars-Stay-Far-1046882. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Priemier Dead Sea Products Kiosk