Complaint Review: pure saffron slim

• Updated: Wed, April 03, 2013

• Reported By: Teresa — Burleson Texas
pure saffron slim
6330 North Wahington St. Unit 8 Denver, Colorado United States of America

pure saffron slim Sent 3 more bottles of pills after I called to cancel shipments. Charged me 3 times at $48 each time.They said they would only refund me for the last bottle only. Denver , Colorado

I ordered 2 bottles of pills for weight loss and after using it for a short time I did not want anymore.
A person called me 2 weeks after I received the pills and tried to sell me more items. I did not want more items and I told him not to send me anymore Saffron pills either and do not charge me on my credit card.
I received 3 more shipments and my card was charged 3 different times for $48.
I called today and they said they would refund me for one bottle of Saffron pills only. They could not find any records of someone calling me.
This is totally unacceptable.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2013 06:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/pure-saffron-slim/Denver-Colorado-80216/pure-saffron-slim-Sent-3-more-bottles-of-pills-after-I-called-to-cancel-shipments-Charge-1040461. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on pure saffron slim