Complaint Review: quicken loans

• Updated: Sun, March 30, 2014

• Reported By: lillian — lakeland Florida
quicken loans
quicken loans Inc.1050 Woodward ave detroit, Missouri USA

quicken loans [email protected] took 500.00 goodfaith deposit,said i would get back,now wnat 1700.00 for closing detroit Missouri

*Author of original report: QuikenLoans

I checked credit score on line.Soon after got phone call from quicken loans.Said they will refinance me forbetter interest rate than i have now.Asked for good faith deposit to start paper work,said i will get that back at closing.Then my estamate came back low,they said that they will still refinance me but now it will cost me another 700.00.Than they called and said it will cost me another 1700.00.I told them i already gave 500.00 for deposit,that i was suppose to get back at closing,now they want 700.00 more,now that turns in to 1700.00 more.Iexplained that i couldn"t afford the first 500.00 to start with,but they said i will get that back anyway and they are going to save me all this money in the long run with a better interest rate.They were not truthful from the very start.I faxed them a letter telling them how unfair they are promise"s and untruthful they were from the start and i can not pay them any more money,i told them i want my money back because if they were  truthful from the very start i would not have wasted my time  and money doing buisness with themThey should have to stop all the commercials they have on tv stateing that they will help us poor souls to keep our houses.It's not true,Now being 500.00 shorter on cash.I feel like they have scamed me big time and do not care!I am sure i will not get my money back,I do not want anybody slse to get ripped off buy quikenloans!Not to mention i used my debt card!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2014 02:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/quicken-loans/detroit-Missouri-48226-1906/quicken-loans-TrevorSutherlandquickenloanscom-took-50000-goodfaith-depositsaid-i-woul-1134879. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on quicken loans

QuikenLoans

AUTHOR: lillian - ()

after faxing QuickenLoans aboat their bad buisness practices on 3/29/2014 I got a phone call today aboat a restruture on my loan.Now they do not want any more funds and i will get back some money at closing.Seems like the fax i sent did some good.Now we are back to the begining .Suddenly they do not need any more funds from me to continue loan.That i am greatful for but i should not have had to go thru such a horrible ordeal to start with.I will never give anyone a so called good faith deposit again!Ihave learned a valuable lesson the hard way!!Never pay upfront for anything that sounds too good.