Started my loan process with Quicken loans at the beginning of June 2012 with the understanding and plan to have the loan closed by the end of the month. Here we are over 3 months later and absolutely nothing!!!! They we incapable and clueless throughout my experience. Here are the facts to my experience:
- Loan process started on June 4th and all requested documentation was provided upon request with no delay's
- I had four (4) cleint care specialist throughout my process. Two were promoted, two left the company and I was left in Limbo several times.
- The people are so green and new because of the turnover rate they can not answer a question. People have to continually transfer you to someone else who can only answer part of a question.
- There was no personal attenion taken to the loan process and I was just a number. I made all the efforts to communicate no one reached out to me.
- They took over 2 and a half months (The reason they site caused all the delay) to obtain a subordination agreement. They had to make four or five request.
- They noted for over 2 months that they needed nothing else from me and the day before I needed to close (For the third time) they request additional information and noted I would not make the closing deadline that I had set for them.
- I was the only one impacted by thier failed practices and policies. Then they have the nerve to want to keep your good faith estimate deposit (I did recieve the majority of it back but, I shuld have recived it all based on the course of events).
- Thier client relation department is a Joke!!!!! They took over a week to contact me back to tell me they would contact me again in 7 - 10 business days and I had to call them to remind them of the first deadline.
- The main reason I decided to post this report is due thier lack of acknowledgement that they failed during this process. Their solgan "Every Coustomer Every Time No Exceptions No Excuses" is a far fetch dream based on the way they are structure and how they execute there processes.
I was told that the ball stopped in cleint relation and I could no elevate any higher. Well I hope someone in that organization cares to give me a call to discuss. I would hope Dan cares how people are being treated by his company. Feel free to call (((REDACTED))) CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.